martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

My Passions

My life is full of passions, all of which are completely different. I love tango, because I think it is a sensual dance, beautiful and has toomany people ignore history, on the other hand, I love soccer,especially my favorite team Nacional, although not raised in a family fanatic, my passion for the sport has developed among my friends. Another of my great passions is medicine, and apart from being a passion, is also a dream to fulfill a goal to reach, because I wish with all my heart forces save lives and to know very deeply how our body and how I can help find cures to serious illnesses.
With God's help, I plan to continue these passions and enjoy 100%while I 
                                                   have life.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario